INVITATION TO ARTISTS:
APRIL 21 - MAY 10, 2018
THE SHAKESPEARE ON THE RIVER FESTIVAL EXTENDS AN INVITATION TO ARTISTS OF ALL MEDIUMS TO SUBMIT WORKS FOR THIS EXHIBITION TO BE HELD DURING STRATFORD’S ‘SHAKESPEARE ON THE RIVER FESTIVAL 2018’
The possibilities are truly endless for the 2018 Stratford Shakespeare on the River festival Art Exhibition. This Exhibition is open to artists of all styles and mediums and is now in its 8th year with growing momentum. The past years have seen works by renowned and upcoming artists with a people choice award and opportunity to sell your works during one of Stratford’s busiest months.
The 2018 Festival is based around the theme of 'For the love of Shakespeare' and The Tempest.
The official opening of the 2018 Art Exhibition will be held on Saturday 21st April at 6pm. Please invite friends and family to join you at the opening.
The submission deadline is Wednesday 11 April 2018 so it’s time to get working - remember it’s "better a witty fool than a foolish whit" - William Shakespeare.
Please supply photos of artwork, contact details and a completed entry form
Email Submissions to: email@example.com
Or, drop submissions into Segue Community Hub and Arts Café (66 Princes Highway, Stratford)
Opening Hours: Everyday 9.30am – 2.30pm
(Please refer to entry form for conditions - maximum of 3 works per artist please)
Any queries contact Anna - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0438513467
Conditions of entry
- Submit work for approval by Wednesday 11th April 2017 (either by email email@example.com or hand delivered to Segue, 66 Princes Highway, Stratford). Include Photos of artwork(s) and a completed application form.
- The works must be recent and original
- You may enter a maximum of 3 works – the entry fee is $10 per art work
- All work must be for sale – please ensure your price includes 20% for sales costs
- The organisers reserve the right not to include a work/s in the exhibition
- Delivery of accepted work - by Wednesday 18th April to Segue. A completed entry form, along with $10 entry fee must be submitted with the work.
- The Judges Choice Award will be awarded at the Official Opening of the 2018 Shakespeare on the River Festival on Saturday April 21.
- The People’s Choice Award will be awarded at the end of the Exhibition.
- All care will be taken with your art work, however the works will be displayed at the artists own risk.
Please complete the following entry form:
Click here to download the 2018 Flier